Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen

Fifteen - I had a little bit of a hard day this day. All the stuff was still sitting around from Valentines day. We had a big dinner the night before and it was just THERE. Luckily Dave had a photo shoot and brought all his "models" over after and I fed them the leftover cake. I couldn't help it, I had some. It is the most delicious cake ever. And its made of cinnamon which is good for the diet. Of course it is packed with brown sugar so obviously not on the diet. I don't even remember what else I had that day. It was pretty much a wash though since I cheated with the cake. This diet is hard. I feel like a loser for not being able to resist. But I never make home made cake from scratch and this one was calling to me haah.

Sixteen - I did much better today. Eggs, meat, veggies, very basic, very boring, no great recipes. I did have meatballs for dinner. Everyone else had spaghetti. Meatballs are good but kind of weird by themselves. But I really didn't feel like brown rice and meatballs.

Seventeen - Today was pretty good. I had to skip breakfast to take my kids to the doctor for the "fifth" time this year. How is it that they have been sick that many times. Aacch I am so sick of winter. Poor Summer has a double ear infection, and has had two shots in 1 week and may have to get a third on Friday. Poor thing.

Anyway I made shish kabobs for dinner. We have the showtime rotisseri. Yes it was one of my major assets when I got married. Haha. Anyway it is pretty cool, we just did chicken with peppers and tomatoes over brown rice. Not bad, that super great, nothing beats the grill in the summertime, but it was still pretty good.

I've had a ton of almonds lately. I must be craving carbs. I should probably go off almonds. It wouldn't be that hard, I am totally sick of them anyway.

Well thats all for now. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm thinking of making pork tenderloin with some steamed veggies. I need to find a good recipe though because the last pork tenderloin I made was tender but the spice rub was HORRIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment